Since February 2, 2022, the Directive (EU) 2020/1057 is applicable to employed drivers that perform international road transport or cabotage, within the European Union.
Mydrivers makes it easy!
Comply with each country rules!
(*) taxes excluded
¿Did you know
If you do not comply with the new regulation, each country could sanction you with very high penalties.
MyDrivers is a document manager that will enable you to comply with the regulations of each country.
All of our customers use MyDrivers and have access to the best service that includes:
- • Specialised legal assistance regarding drivers posting.
- Communication for the issuance of posting declarations to the competent authorities, regardless the total amount of States.
- Inspections process to attend the requirements of the European Labour Authorities.
Whether your company is digital, or if you want it to be
MyDrivers is your solution!
Optimise the management of your resources and avoid unnecessary sanctions.
Did you know that...
- Transport companies of both, goods and passengers, that post their drivers out of the Member State of establishment, are obliged to comply with the social conditions of the host Member State.
- The non-compliance with the social and labour conditions, may lead to sanctions in countries such as France, with penalties up to €4.000 per driver, with a limit of €500.000.
- In order to ensure that the social and labour conditions are correctly applied, European Authorities demand to strengthen controls to tackle fraud relating to the posting of drivers.